Why Use a Professional Property Manager?
Benefits of Hiring an Albuquerque Area Professional Property Management Professional
Saves you time, work, and stress:
- You don't have to hire someone to clean, paint, or make repairs.
- You don't have to advertise, take rental calls, and show the property.
- You don't have to screen applications and be apprehensive about whom to pick.
- You don't have to execute a rental agreement, worry about adding addendums, fill out the move-in inspection report, and deposit money.
- You don't have tenants calling at all hours of the day and night.
- You don't have to confront tenants on tough issues like collecting rent or taking better care of the property.
- You don't have to collect NSF checks
- You don't have to serve legal notices or start an eviction.
- You don't have to schedule and fill out the move-out inspection report.
- You don't have to mail the tenant's accounting report and refund check.
- You don't have to start the process all over again.
An Albuquerque Professional Property Manager is dedicated to selecting quality tenants and keeping your investment in good repair with minimum cost. We want your real estate investment to be a success, not a failure. One last benefit - your leasing and management fees are usually a tax deduction.
Are there really good reasons for managing your own rental property? Are they worth the risk?
An Albuquerque Professional Property Manager differs from other Landlords
- Do you know all of the landlord/tenant laws for your city, state, and federal government?
- Do you know rent values, vacancy factors, and time on the market in your area?
- Do you have a rental application and consistent screening policies that meet all of your legal obligations?
- Do you have the time to perform thorough move-in/move-out written inspections and routine property inspections?
- Do you personally know reputable painters, electricians, roofers, chimney cleaners, carpenters, furnace and appliances repairmen who are licensed, affordable, and reliable?
- Do you effectively confront and negotiate with the tenant and enforce the terms of your rental agreement?
- Do you have the ability to recover NSF checks, evict tenants, and collect bad checks?
A Professional Property Manager Does!
Bruni Karr Agency, CRMC® is proud to be the home of
- The only Certified Residential Management Company (CRMC®) in New Mexico
- a Master Property Manager (MPM®) on staff
The National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM®)
NARPM® is a professional organization that promotes, educates, designates, and networks as a resource to empower its members with knowledge and skill.
A NARPM® member subscribes to and honors a Code of Ethics and Standards of Professionalism.
The result is quality service for you and the community.
- Over 2200 Members Nationwide and Internationally
- Local Chapters Offer Educatinal Programs and Guest Speaker meetings
- Affiliate Vendor Member Programs
- Monthly Educational Newsletters
- Midyear and Annual Education Events
We are Albuquerque area professional property managers and proud members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers. Visit the NARPM® website at www.narpm.org.
Click here for more information on why you should hire a professional property manager.